During this difficult time while we are in a pandemic, the sisters of Kappa Phi Gamma Sorority, Inc. Iota Chapter would like to keep everyone aware of how to stay safe!
This situation has caused many people around the world to feel anxious about becoming infected, and social media outlets and public forums abound with questions about how to stay safe. We’ve provided a list of steps you can take to make sure you are keeping yourself and the people around you safe.
1. Clean the hands regularly with an alcohol-based sanitizer, or wash them with soap and water
2. Clean surfaces that you use — such as kitchen seats and work desks —make sure to do this regularly!
3. Avoid crowded areas when going out, and remember to WEAR a mask!
4. Try to avoid close contact with people who display flu-like symptoms such as, coughing or sneezing. If you display symptoms be sure to quarantine and get yourself tested!
5. Get accurate information about COVID-19 from the Pan American Health Organization websites. Don’t believe everything you see on social media!